What should I do if I suspect an unauthorized use of my account?
If you believe that your account has been accessed without your authorization, you will need to contact our "Operations Department" for a review of your account. When you contact us, please provide answers to the following questions:
- When and how did you become aware of the alleged unauthorized use of your account?
- Have you got your log in details stored on your PC or mobile, or on a piece of paper close to your PC or note on your mobile?
- What kind of device do you use to log in to your account, is it public, as in a cyber cafe or personal, i.e. your home/work PC?
- Can you confirm if anyone else has access to your computer or mobile?
- Have you disclosed your username and password to anyone else?
- Have you installed anti-virus software on your computer?
- Have you recently accessed your computer from a different location?
Please copy the questions above with the corresponding answers and send them to [email protected]. Please be advised that your account may be restricted during the course of our investigation.