According to the eGaming Curacao requirements, viparabclub.com is required to have in place adequate measures to prevent its systems from being used for the purposes of money laundering, terrorist financing or any other criminal activity.
viparabclub.com is therefore obliged to follow the provisions contained in the CuracaoeGaming regulations, and any guidance notes issued by the relevant Authorities. Therefore:
1. Viparabclub will have the right to block the player’s member account when fraudulent activity is suspected. The account will remain locked until such time that Viparabclub completes an audit of the player’s member account.
2. All money that the player deposits into his/her member account that is not tainted with any illegality and, in particular, does not originate from any illegal activity or source.
3. Viparabclub shall report any suspicious transaction to the relevant authorities.
4. Viparabclub will check all transactions to prevent money laundering.
5. Viparabclub may request that the player provides identification documents. Failure to do so may result in the player’s member account being blocked until adequate documentation is provided.
6. If Viparabclub cannot ascertain the integrity of the funds deposited by the player.
Viparabclub will consult with the Financial Intelligence Analysis Unit (FIAU).
In order to adhere to the requirements of the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, the regulations and any guidance notes viparabclub.com has implemented procedures known as ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC). The KYC process take reasonable steps to establish the identity of any person for whom it is proposed to provide its service.
Viparabclub's team is permanently checking deposits and betting actions to determine:
Unusual Betting Patterns
Suspicious deposit and withdrawal patterns (size and frequency)
Reliability of Card Data
Customer verification issues and Identity Theft
Account linkage/multiple accounts
Any suspicion of Money Laundering will be advised and submitted to the Caribbean Financial Action Task Force (CFATF, https://www.cfatf-gafic.org/) and any other regional organizations involved in if necessary.
Besides, in order to prevent and detect criminal activity Viparabclub:
does not accept to open anonymous Accounts or Accounts in fictitious names;
only accepts funds deposited by credit cards, debit cards, electronic transfer, wire transfer, e-wallets;
keep a register of those customers that it identifies as high risk or politically exposed (PEP). Those accounts will be subject to greater scrutiny and frequency of checks;
only register a single account in the name of a particular person: multi-account practices are strictly prohibited;
does not accept a wager unless a User Account has been established in the name of the Player and there are adequate funds in the Account to cover the amount of the wager;
does not accept a wager unless the funds necessary to cover the amount of the wager are provided in an approved way ;
does not accept Players residing or playing from non-reputable jurisdictions, non- cooperative jurisdictions (https://www.fatf-gafi.org/countries/#high-risk);
Maximum withdrawable amount for regular account is last deposit X 300 (or x300 of the single bet winnings) - balances exceed this condition would be deducted. This does not apply to Platinum and Diamond VIP customers. This also does not apply to special occasions such as Jackpot wins or provider based promotions/ special events/max-payouts
Once a player withdraw 300 times of their last deposit (or x300 of the single bet winnings), the remaining balance will be deducted from their account.
does not make a payment in excess of one thousand Euro (€ 1,000) or its equivalent in other currency until the Player’s identity, age and place of residence have been verified;
if becomes aware that a person has provided false information when providing due diligence documents, not register such person. Where that person has already been registered, viparabclub.com shall immediately cancel that person’s registration as a Player with the company and the website.