Guide to Online Casino Bonuses: No-Deposit Free Spins vs No-Deposit Bonus CashCasino
In numerous countries, gambling was out of reach for a long time. However, thanks to advances in technology and the spread of the internet, many things have become much easier. Now, anyone can enjoy online blackjack, spin the reels of slots or make a few dice rolls right from the comfort of their home or even on the go. The rapid growth of the iGaming market in Kuwait and some other countries has caused serious competition between the many online casino operators.
Since people love to receive gifts and rewards, most online casino marketing campaigns revolve around different bonuses. To attract new players and make existing ones loyal, operators offer free spins, cash bonuses and cashback. However, most of the casino incentives are deposit bonuses. That is, to get the bonus, you need to fund your account. But what about free gifts? Surprisingly, some online casinos such as VipArabClub offer no deposit bonuses in the form of no deposit free spins on slots and no deposit cash. We are here to tell you about the features of no-deposit casino offers and to find out which option is the best.
Why Are Online Casinos Giving Away Free Money and Free Spins?
Simply put, online casinos wouldn't be giving away bonuses and gifts if the iGaming industry wasn't so competitive. Just open a web browser, type "online casino" into a Google search and you'll be surprised how many options the search engine will offer you. In order to motivate you to choose a particular casino, the operator may offer a cash bonus, free spins, or some other type of incentive. Such a bonus can be a great booster for your initial bankroll. On the other hand, the operator will get a new user, so it's beneficial for both parties. However, what about no deposit bonuses?
The bad news is that no operator is willing to part with their money without getting something in return. Although you will receive a few dollars or a small package of free spins as a no-deposit gift, you will have to meet some fairly complex wagering requirements in order to withdraw your winnings. For example, some Arabic casino bonuses are subject to x80 and even higher wagering requirements. As for VipArabClub, there is an x50 wagering requirement for its no-deposit bonus, which makes it a great deal. So, let's find out what the no deposit free spins and no deposit cash are in more detail.
No-Deposit Free Spins
Before we talk about free spins as a no-deposit bonus, let's look at what free spins are in general. It's a special bonus designed exclusively for slots. Since online slots, with their simple rules, exciting gameplay and high winning potential, are most popular with Arabic players, it is no surprise that there is a bonus tailored specifically for them. In simple terms, a free spin is an ability to make one spin of the reels of a particular slot without using your own money to pay the bet, as the online casino itself takes care of it. Here are some of the features of free spins as a kind of casino bonus you should be aware of:
- Each free spin offered in the form of a bonus has a value expressed as bet size. For example, you might be offered an FS package including 10 free spins worth $0.10 each. So, it works as if you spent $0.10*10 = $1 to play 10 rounds of a particular slot. Keep in mind that the higher the wager, the bigger the potential payout, as the prize in slot games is calculated as a product of the wager size and the multiplier applied to the landed combination. So, before agreeing to any FS package as a reward from a casino, find out the value of the free spins.
- The number of free spins in the package. It's simple: the more free spins you're offered, the more rounds you can play without risking anything. Try to find a sensible balance between the number of free spins in the package and their value to find the best online casino bonus.
- Featured games. The bad news is that free spins offered by online casinos do not apply to all of the slots available in their virtual lobby. For example, free spins on Big Bass Bonanza, an exciting title from Pragmatic Play, can only be used on the named slot. Very occasionally, online casinos will offer more generic free spins packages which can be used on any of the titles from the online casino's gaming portfolio. However, free spins are usually given on fresh releases or slots that are highly popular, so you shouldn't neglect these bonuses.
So, FS is a type of casino bonus that can only be used on specific slots, so it won't suit fans of skill-focused games like blackjack or live poker. What's more, the no-deposit free spins are provided with many restrictions on their use. Before agreeing to the no-deposit FS bonus, read the terms and conditions carefully and pay close attention to the following things:
- Conditions of receipt. While you do not need to make a deposit to activate your bonus, there may be some requirements you must meet. For example, some operators reward new players with free spins for successfully verifying their identity.
- Expiry date. To limit the number of users who can benefit from no deposit FS, online casinos give only a short period of time during which they are active. For example, no-deposit free spins valid for 3 days will be removed from the player's account after that period.
- Wagering requirements. Unlike deposit bonuses, their no-deposit counterparts come with much higher wagering requirements. You may have to wager a substantial amount of money in order to unlock your winnings, so pay close attention to this point.
- Time allotted to meet the wagering requirements. Keep in mind that you won't be able to meet the wagering requirements indefinitely. You'll most likely be given a few days or weeks to do so.
Last but not least, it is likely that the sum of winnings received from free spins will be capped. For example, an online casino may allow you to withdraw winnings of no more than x2 the size of the bonus. This can be a big disappointment, especially if you are lucky enough to win a large amount using no-deposit free spins.
No Deposit Bonus Cash
Bonus cash is essentially real money that is credited to an additional (bonus) account. The difference between a regular account and a bonus account is that you will not be able to withdraw money from the latter whenever you want. Before you can do so, you have to meet the bonus wagering requirements in full. Other than that, the bonus cash works just like the money in your main account.
As an example, consider the Free Bonus offered by VipArabClub, perhaps the best online casino dedicated to Arab players. Available to gamblers who have just signed up with the online casino, the Free Bonus is awarded in bonus money, no deposit is required to activate it. Let's say VipArabClub has rewarded you with $10. You can use these funds to make bets on slots and any other game available in the virtual lobby of the online casino. So, working like a no-deposit cash bonus, the Free Bonus from VipArabClub is a better deal than the no-deposit free spins thanks to its versatile application. What's more, Free Bonus is subject to x50 wagering requirements, which is well below the industry average. However, you won't be able to withdraw winnings over x2 the size of the Free Bonus, which is probably the only bad news about this deal.
Keep in mind that some of the restrictions regarding no-deposit free spins also apply to no-deposit cash. For example, Free Bonus from VipArabClub is available for use for no more than 1 month from the date of receipt, after which it will be removed from your gaming account. In addition, you have a limited period of time to meet the wagering requirements of the bonus.
So, both the no-deposit free spins and the no-deposit bonus cash can be a great deal when these bonuses are skillfully managed. However, what makes bonus cash more attractive is its versatility. While the free spins can be used on specific slots named by the operator, the bonus cash is available on almost any game from an online casino's gaming collection. So, the Free Bonus offered by VipArabClub is a great option for those who want to try any online casino game without risking anything and with a chance to keep their winnings.