Roulette is one of the hottest casino games. With people crowding over a roulette table and placing bets carefully, counting on their luck, the roulette game is a real scene. Roulette is such a gamblers' favorite that it made its way to the internet world as well.
When online casinos became a thing, roulette was one of the many casino games that made its mark on the online casino map. It is one of the top trending online casino games at the VIPArabClub and is a real gambling sensation for people around the globe.
How did American Roulette Start
The first-ever roulette game was invented in 18th century France by famous mathematician Blaise Pascal. Initially, he did not design it for the purpose of a casino game, but his perpetual motion machine became a major hit once it took the form of a gambling scheme.
By the 19th century, roulette spread far and wide and made its way to the United States, gaining popularity quickly. The American roulette was different from European or French roulette in playing and was perceived to be quite an exciting game among avid gamblers.
What is American Roulette
American roulette is the US variant of the popular casino roulette game. The American roulette is played on a roulette table, and a wheel with gamblers betting on different numbers laid across the roulette table. The American roulette has its own rules for the game and is a little riskier than the European or French versions of the game.
Playing American Roulette Online
American roulette was a popular land-based casino game. With the introduction of online casinos in the gambling world, American roulette has achieved a new level of popularity. Gamblers from around the globe find it more convenient to play roulette online instead of actual casinos. The existence of online casinos has eliminated the need to visit a real-life casino for gambling.
Numerous online casinos offer gamblers the chance to play American roulette since the game is an absolute hit among players.
Many forms of roulette are available in casinos online, but American roulette has its separate fan base of risk-taking and adventurous gamblers.
Online American Roulette for Free
American roulette is a top-rated game in online casinos. Many people enjoy playing American roulette online for the comfort that online casinos offer. The best part about playing American roulette online is that people can play the game for free. This is something that would rarely happen at a real land-based casino. People cannot play with empty pockets in actual casinos; however, anyone can play roulette games with online roulette casinos.
Online casinos offer players to try their luck on American roulette for free or for real money. If someone is new at playing roulette, they can try playing for free initially, and once they have learned the game, they can move on to playing for real money.
Benefits of Playing American Roulette Online
There are many benefits of playing online roulette. The convenience of playing roulette from almost anywhere is the same for those playing online roulette for free or for real money. However, there are many more benefits of playing roulette online apart from the easy accessibility.
Benefits of Playing Online American Roulette for Free
If someone chooses to play American roulette online for free, they can enjoy the game without the need to risk any money from their pocket. Online roulette is also great for people who are new to play the game and don't understand it too well. They can learn the game through online American roulette guides and play for free until they have a solid grip on the game.
Benefits of Playing Online American Roulette for Real Money
People who choose to play online American roulette for real money can draw out many advantages from the game. Seasoned players hoping to make some money out of playing online roulette can earn amazing rewards and bonuses from online casinos. Gamblers can double or triple the amount they would make at land-based casinos with online rewards and bonuses.
The American Roulette Table and Wheel Explained
The American roulette game is similar to European roulette with just one slight variation. The European or French roulette games involve a roulette table with a single 0 field; however, the American roulette table comes with the regular 0 field and an additional 00 field. The remaining numbers are the same as European roulette, ranging from 1-36. The numbers are split into two colors, red and black, whereas the 0 and 00 fields are green in color.
The American roulette wheel has the same numbers corresponding to the numbers on the roulette table. The wheel and table are both essential components of the American roulette game.
Rules of American Roulette
The rules for playing American roulette are similar to those of other roulette forms. Gamblers have to place their bets on specific numbers on the table. People can only place bets before the dealer calls out to close the betting session. No one can touch the chips other than the dealer. The dealer will be the only one to pay the winners and touch the chips of the losing party. Players are not allowed to touch the winning number's marker at any time of the roulette game.
How is American Roulette Played?
In the American roulette game, Gamblers place their bets on numbers on the roulette table. People can place bets on certain numbers or groups of numbers, such as betting on numbers from 1-18 or 19-36. The dealer then closes the betting session. The dealer then spins the roulette wheel, and if the ball lands on the chosen numbers, people win their best. However, if the ball lands on the 0 or 00 slots, gamblers lose their best.
American roulette is comparatively riskier for the players because of the additional 00 field. The house edge in American roulette is 5.26. Due to the extra 00, the house edge in American roulette is higher than in European and French roulette, making the game less favorable for players.
Types of Bets and Payouts in American Roulette
There are two kinds of bets involved in American roulette, inside bets, and outside bets. The layout of the American roulette table is such that there are two groups of betting options based on individual numbers or number groups.
Inside bets are those that are single numbers, a small group of numbers, or adjacent number bets. There are further several types of inside bets involved in American roulette.
- Straight-up Bet: Gamblers choosing to play straight-up bets can place their bets on any of the single numbers on the roulette table, including 0 and 00. The payout for straight-up inside bets is 35 to 1.
- Street Bet: The street bets comprise of betting on all three numbers on a row and are placed on the line at the end of a row. There are various combinations for bets placement in street bet such as 0, 1, 2, or 0, 00, 2, or 00, 2, 3.The payout for street bets is 11 to 1.
- Split Bet: A split bet in American roulette is placed on two adjacent numbers on the line between these two numbers, respectively. Players can include betting on 0 and 00 while making split bets. The payout for split bets in American roulette is 17 to 1.
- Five Bet: The five bet features five numbers from the roulette table, 0, 00, 1, 2, and 3 on the corner by 0 and 1. The payout is 6 to 1.
- Corner Bet: Corner bet is placed on the joint corner of the four different numbers on the roulette table. The payout for a corner bet is 8 to 1.
- Line Bet: With a payout of 5 to 1, line bet is placed on 6 numbers on the border between two rows at their endings
Outside bets feature larger groups of numbers as compared to inside bets. Like inside bets, outside are of many types as well.
- Column Bet: The column bet is placed at the 2:1 box at the end of a column, and it features an entire column. The payout for it is 2 to 1
- Dozen Bet: Dozen bets are placed on groups of 12 numbers and can be made on the first dozen numbers (1-12), the second dozen (2-24), or the third dozen (3-36). The payout is 2 to 1.
- Color Bet: The color bets are placed on the numbers of either color, red or black. The payout for color bets is 1 to 1.
- Even/Odd Bet: The bet features groups of all even numbers or odd numbers with a payout of 1 to 1.
- High/Low Bet: High or Low bets feature betting on all the high numbers (19-36) or all the low numbers (1-18) and offer a payout of 1 to 1.
American Roulette; the Real Gamblers' Game
American roulette is a highly popular online casino game. With its riskier game features and multiple betting options, American roulette is a game full of excitement. Gamblers love to play American roulette online with VIPArabClub for free or for real money.
Best Casino Bonuses
REFER YOUR FRIEND!
Refer your friend and get 100% bonus on the 1st and 2nd deposits he makes !READ MORE
REFER YOUR FRIEND
Refer your friend and get 100% bonus on the 1st and 2nd deposits he makes !READ MORE