Online Casino Slots from Edict
Having entered the online gambling market way back in 1998, Edict Egaming GmbH is a German iGaming company specializing in the development and supply of gaming content for online casinos. It is a gaming studio best known for its partnership with Merkur Gaming, a German casino games aggregator and part of the Gauselmann Group. Most of Edict's online slots are distributed under the Merkur brand. Known to be an innovator in the online gambling industry, Edict is focused on developing exciting titles that stand out from the crowd thanks to their stunning graphics, potentially lucrative extras and high RTPs. In producing casino games, Edict strives to go beyond industry standards to create something truly exciting and valuable. Whichever Edict game you choose, you can expect a truly immersive gambling experience with some pretty big prizes.
Slots are the ultimate experience of fun and excitement. If you're used to play on these machines in a land-based casino, you won't have difficulties playing online. You can even play for free if you don't feel like playing for real money.
A Brief History of Edict Game Studio
Edict started out as a company offering software solutions for iGaming platforms in 1998 and was initially limited to the German market. However, after a while, Edict obtained gambling licenses, allowing it to expand its business into foreign markets. Merkur Gaming saw an opportunity and acquired Edict in 2008, making it their new division focused on the online side of the gambling industry. In 2011, Edict was licensed by the Isle of Man regulator, forming a strong legal framework for its overseas operations.
The year 2015 was a big breakthrough for the company, as it received a license from the UKGC, a body known for its strict rules regarding online gambling regulation. Edict also signed mutually beneficial agreements with Blueprint Gaming, Reel Time Gaming and Bally Technologies. From then until today, Edict has been the exclusive supplier of high-quality software solutions and casino games to Merkur Gaming, one of the leading players in the gambling market.
Reasons Why You Should Try Titles Released by Edict
Created by gambling experts for gambling enthusiasts, Edict has produced numerous online slots that resonate with many players around the world. Though its production capacity allows for plenty of games to be released, the gaming studio never compromises on quality when it comes to its gaming products. Now is probably the best time to try some outstanding online slots from Edict, and here's why you should do so:
- Stunning graphics. In a time when Millennials and Generation Z are prevalent, the visuals of casino games play an important role. The Edict team is well aware of how crucial quality graphics are, which is why professional designers work on the design of their titles. From the background behind the reels to each symbol, Edict pays great attention to every detail in their slots.
- Good sound. While many players are looking for a mute button when playing most slots, the soundtracks in games from Edict are a real treat for your ears.
- A variety of themes. Playing Edict slots will take you on various treasure hunting journeys that accrue in the form of payouts for landing winning combinations. Thanks to the successful combination of quality graphics and interesting themes, each game provides a truly memorable gaming experience.
- Simple slot engines. Edict has several dozen online slots in its collection, among which many use retro-styled 3-reel mechanics that still resonate with many slot machine enthusiasts. However, there are also feature-packed titles in the provider's gaming library with innovative bonus features that work really efficiently.
- Different levels of volatility. By joining an online casino featuring Edict slots, you'll find both high-volatility games and options with fairly stable game math. This means that Edict offers games for both newbies and casuals as well as experienced players.
- High RTPs. Most provider titles boast RTPs of 96% and higher, which is above the industry average. This is an advantage, as slots with high RTPs are the best for fulfilling casino bonus wagering conditions.
- Large payout multipliers. The high winning potential is another advantage that Edict's games have to offer. For example, when playing 221 B Baker Street, you can land a combination that results in a payout with an x10,000 multiplier. By choosing the right bet, you could theoretically win $1 million.
That being said, Edict games are highly entertaining and provide a truly rewarding gambling experience, so they're worth a try. Notably, Edict is known not only for its amazing online slots but also for numerous table casino games. There are several popular versions of Live Roulette, Craps and Online Blackjack in the provider's gaming portfolio.
Top 5 Edict Games Everyone Should Try
Edict boasts a huge gaming portfolio of 150+ online slots for all tastes. Among this vast number of games, we've highlighted the top 5 that have resonated the most with Arabian slot fans:
- Eye of Horus. Released in 2016 and powered by Blueprint software, this title offers a fairly simple 5x3 game grid with 10 paylines and a fairly wide betting range from $0.10 to $100 per spin. The game offers several exciting and potentially lucrative extras including the expanding Wilds and free spins bonus. With a fairly high RTP of 96.31% and a maximum prize worth x500 your bet - which isn't bad for a low-volatility slot - Eye of Horus will appeal to many newcomers and casual players.
- Western Pacific. Created specifically for Merkur, this Western-inspired slot offers exciting game action unfolding on a 5x3 playing field with 20 fixed betways and several exciting bonuses. While the game's RTP is set at 96.14% (above the market average), it also offers pretty big payouts of up to x1,000 bet size. What makes this title special is its potentially lucrative free spins bonus with extra multipliers of up to x15.
- Hyper Fruits. This slot belongs to the Edict category of fruit titles where quality graphics combine well with a simple and relaxing theme. As with most of the provider's games, you have a 5x3 playing field with 20 paylines and a fairly wide betting range from $0.05 to $10 per spin. The ability of simple fruit symbols to turn into Wilds as well as a pretty high winning potential make this game a really worthwhile option.
- Joker Nature. Although this game looks like just another fruit symbol with standard features at first glance, we are actually dealing with a highly volatile slot machine capable of some really big payouts. Joker Nature has an RTP of 96.5% and a maximum payout multiplier of x8,000. By being in the spotlight, Joker is able to create Wilds clusters which increase your chances of landing winning combinations. And that's exactly the kind of feature that makes this game worth a try.
- Scribes of Thebes. Created exclusively for Blueprint, this slot invites you to follow the adventures of a Lara Croft-style female character as she moves across a playing field with 5 reels and 25 paylines. The stylish design and volatile game math complement each other nicely here, with maximum prizes reaching up to x5,000 the bet size. While the base game provides a fairly lucrative gaming experience, the free spins bonus with its extra multipliers is a real eye-opener.
By picking any title from the Edict collection, you'll enjoy every gameplay action with big payouts if luck is on your side.
Great Mobile Experience
As mobile technology advances rapidly, many casino game providers are making their gaming products compatible with smartphones and tablets, and Edict has also tapped into the mobile trend. They've got plenty of HTML5-based games that play well on mobile devices, so you can enjoy exciting gaming action right on the move. Considering that we literally don't part with our mobile devices, the mobile compatibility of Edict games is a huge advantage. What's more, today's devices are far more personalized and secure than desktop PCs, so playing Edict slots on mobile will make you feel like you're in a protected environment.