RNG-Based Blackjack vs Live Dealer Blackjack - Advantages and Disadvantages of the Game VariantsCasino
While the origins of blackjack are still a hotly debated topic, most people agree that the game was invented in France in the 18th century. The essence of this card game was to accumulate a hand of higher value than that of the dealer. However, as a combination of 21-point cards results in a higher payout, blackjack was originally known as a game of 21. For many years, blackjack was considered to be a game for narrow circles and the elite. However, things changed radically when the first online casino sites started to appear.
Although 2006 is a landmark year for the online gambling industry as Evolution Gaming unveiled its first live dealer platform, many online Arabic casinos including VipArabClub still offer two different versions of the game. For instance, Arabic players can try RNG-based blackjack, a game that uses a computer algorithm to generate random payouts. Additionally, there is a more advanced version, played with live dealers and real game elements, providing a more authentic gaming experience. We're here to do a comparative analysis of RNG-based and live dealer blackjack and talk about both their advantages and disadvantages.
Features of RNG-Based Blackjack
By learning the game rules and understanding the algorithm of the game, the developers were able to create a computer blackjack app and make it available to play through gambling sites. So, by joining VipArabClub, one of the best Arabic online casinos in terms of a variety of games and bonus offers, you can try your hand at different versions of RNG-based blackjack, which is a computerized single-player game.
Once you start playing RNG-based blackjack, you'll see a virtual table, cards and chips, all carefully crafted by artists. The game has a computerized dealer, rather than a real dealer, which is essentially a computer program running a pre-defined algorithm. Since no physical card deck is involved, a Random Number Generator (RNG), a special computer algorithm, is used to determine each newly dealt card.
Since each new card drawn from the virtual deck is determined randomly, RNG-based blackjack is essentially a game with an infinite number of card decks. While this introduces an element of unpredictability to the game, there's no point in using card-counting techniques. On the other hand, some online casinos including VipArabClub allow their users and visitors to play RNG-based blackjack in a risk-free demo mode. By running blackjack in demo mode, you can learn the rules faster and get the hang of the game without spending your money.
Advantages of RNG-Based Blackjack
Given the above, we've highlighted a few positive things about RNG-based blackjack that make it still a popular game:
- It's available 24/7. Since RNG-based blackjack is a computer application, you'll be able to play it at any time of the day or night without any restrictions. A lot of mobile-friendly iGaming platforms and online casino games have recently sprung up, which means you can enjoy RNG-based blackjack on the go via your mobile device.
- A fast-paced gambling experience. RNG-based blackjack works at a faster pace allowing you to play a large number of hands in an hour. Because it's a single-player game, you don't have to wait for other players to make their moves. If you're looking for quick and action-packed gambling, RNG-based blackjack is the way to go.
- Greater anonymity and confidentiality. Since RNG-based blackjack is just a computer program, you won't feel constrained playing this single-player game from the comfort of your own home.
Finally, another important advantage of RNG-based blackjack is that you can play it for free. Simply join the VipArabClub casino, go to the virtual lobby and choose which version of RNG-based blackjack you like. Then click on the "Play For Free" button to try your hand at playing without spending your gaming budget.
If RNG-based blackjack were the ideal game, there would be no need to develop a live dealer version. This means that computerized blackjack has some drawbacks that you should be aware of before you dive head-first into the game.
Firstly, many gamblers lack the authenticity and atmosphere of a regular gambling hall, as the computerized game is forced to interact with virtual game elements only. Secondly, RNG-based blackjack lacks social interaction. Many players find that the interaction with the computer program feels impersonal.
Despite these few drawbacks, RNG-based blackjack is still very popular with Arabic gamblers. Moreover, it can be a great option for beginners and those who want to improve their gambling skills without risking their hard-earned money.
Live Dealer Blackjack
In 2006, the first live casino platform was introduced, changing the face of the industry beyond recognition. It allowed for a more realistic online blackjack experience with real croupiers and players. However, online casino gaming has gone unnoticed by many Arabic gambling enthusiasts for a long time, and there are several reasons for that. Firstly, in the mid-2000s, not everyone had a device fast enough to provide a smooth gaming experience. Secondly, back then, bandwidth was low enough to ensure smooth online video playback.
However, a few years ago, thanks to the leap in the development of Internet technology, online casino gaming became a much more viable concept. Numerous live casino sites emerged offering the opportunity to play live casino games such as roulette, baccarat, poker and blackjack. Under the concept of live casino, you can see everything happening in a specially equipped gaming studio right on the screen of your device in real-time thanks to several high-resolution cameras. Additionally, live casino providers also offer software platforms with user-friendly interfaces that include a live chat feature.
So, in essence, a live blackjack casino is the perfect symbiosis of real gaming elements and a live dealer, along with software solutions that make it possible to enjoy your gaming experience remotely, for instance, from your living room. Today, you can also play live blackjack online from your smartphone or tablet. By joining VipArabClub you can try your hand at several versions of live blackjack playing it both on your PC and on your mobile.
Advantages of Live Blackjack
Live casino gaming is a concept that incorporates all of the best features offered by land-based and online casinos. This means that when you play live blackjack, you get a more interactive and immersive gambling experience without having to go to a land-based gambling hall. So, here are a few reasons why you should try your hand at live dealer blackjack:
- Real-time interaction. Bridging the gap between online and brick-and-mortar casinos, live blackjack enables you to interact with the live dealer in real-time. Thanks to a high-resolution camera system that aims for different elements and objects, you won't miss a single aspect of the action. Furthermore, a live chat feature enables you to communicate with other players in order to share your knowledge and experience.
- Authenticity of what is happening in the game window. When playing live blackjack, you can enjoy the sights and sounds of a B&M gambling hall from the comfort of your own home. Having a physical table for betting, chips, cards, and a real croupier significantly increases the authenticity of the gaming experience.
- A higher level of confidence in the gaming results. If you're skeptical of RNG-based blackjack because you don't know how it works from the inside, live dealer blackjack may be your best bet. With the ability to track everything happening in the gaming studio in real-time and access to the slow-motion video replay feature, you'll feel like you're in a transparent and trusting gaming environment.
Although live blackjack is seldom available in demo mode, choosing the correct casino will allow you to activate the welcome bonus, which can be a great boost to your starting bankroll.
Like everything else in this world, live blackjack also has some disadvantages that you should be aware of. Firstly, you're unlikely to be able to play live blackjack for free as live blackjack gaming requires a considerable financial outlay. Secondly, a live blackjack casino offers slower gaming action. Thirdly, most live casino tables feature higher minimum bets than their computerized counterparts. Finally, a stable internet connection with a high data speed is required for proper gaming.