Online Craps for Real Money – A Popular Dice Game at Arab CasinosCasino
Arabic online casinos offer many exciting gambling games that resonate with local players. While options like online slots, online roulette and live blackjack are always on the radar, there are some less popular - but still attractive - games such as craps. In fact, it's one of the best dice games available in both land-based and online casinos. When playing craps, you'll be betting on the outcome of a roll or a series of rolls of two dice. Similar to online roulette, craps offers a variety of betting options. Additionally, it also adds a strategic element to the game, similar to how baccarat works. This guide will show you how to find Craps online casinos, how craps works and a few tips to make you a more successful online craps player.
Picking the Right Arab Online Craps Casino
In fact, online craps offers the same gambling action as its land-based counterpart, but with the ability to play from the comfort of your home and even right on the go. To try your hand at online craps for real money, you need to start by choosing an Arabic casino. There are a few important things you should investigate in order to choose a gambling destination that you can trust:
- A focus on Arab players. The first thing you should look at is how the online casino caters to Arab players. Having an Arabic version of the site that supports your local currency is a crucial criterion to check. So, VipArabClub may be your best choice, because this online casino was designed with all the needs and requirements of Arab gamblers in mind.
- License. Websites licensed by Curacao eGaming, MGA and UKGC, the regulators in the online gambling world, are deemed legal in the Arab countries where online gambling is allowed.
- A variety of craps versions and providers. Opt for platforms powered by NetEnt, Playtech, Microgaming, Evolution Gaming, Pragmatic Play and other well-known brands. Also, make sure that the real-money version of online craps that appeals to you is available in the gaming library of the casino of your choice.
- Acceptable payment methods and speed of payouts. To make sure you feel comfortable using the online platform and be assured of the safety of your financial data, opt for a casino with a wide range of payment tools for deposits and withdrawals. For instance, VipArabClub accepts debit cards, e-wallets, mobile payment options and even cryptocurrencies. Don't forget to check how quickly you can withdraw your winnings.
- Customer service. To be able to quickly resolve any problems you may have with the iGaming platform, you should have access to support specialists at all times. VipArabClub offers 24/7 player support with experts available by phone, email and live chat.
Finally, check out the bonuses and promotions available so you can expand your initial bankroll and get even more online craps betting opportunities. Before you activate your bonus, make sure you read the Terms & Conditions and pay attention to the wagering requirements and the expiration times.
How to Play Online Craps for Real Money
By choosing a good Arabic online casino, you can try some versions of RNG-based online craps in free demo mode. However, if you are aiming for the real money version of the game, you need to open a user account and make a deposit. If you choose VipArabClub as your gambling destination, you can get a welcome bonus that includes the extra money available for betting on real money craps. Here is a typical online craps gameplay sample for you to get an idea of how to play the game:
- Choose a version of craps that suits your preference and start the game.
- Set your betting amount using the appropriate controls.
- Click on the button to roll the dice.
- Find out if you've won or if the point has been set. The game will continue until a 7 or point is rolled again.
Once you've finished playing, you can withdraw your winnings by going to the online casino's cashier section. VipArabClub with its 'Play for Free' game mode gives you the chance to try your hand at online craps without risking your hard-earned cash. However, if you're new to the game, start by learning the rules.
Before you start playing, you need to place your bet. Keep in mind that when you play real money craps, you are risking your personal funds. After the initial bet has been placed, the shooter makes a come-out roll. If the dice shows 2, 3, 7, 11 or 12, the game round is over and the payout is calculated according to the craps rules. Otherwise, a point is set, i.e., any number other than those listed above. Once the point has been determined, you can bet on the outcome of the additional roll. Options such as the pass line bet, the don't pass line bet, the come bet, and the don't come bet are the most popular options in craps. So, let's look at the basic betting options in craps:
- The pass line bet. Being the most common option, this bet wins if the shooter rolls a 7 or 11, and loses if the shooter rolls a 2, 3 or 12. If the shooter rolls any other number than the ones listed above, the point is set and the bet wins if the shooter rolls a point or 7 again.
- The don't pass line bet. Essentially the opposite of the previous bet, 'don't pass' wins if the shooter rolls a 2 or 3 on the come-out roll and loses if the shooter rolls a 7 or 11. If the dice show 12, this situation is considered a tie (push). If a point is set, the shooter must roll a 7 before the point comes again to win the bet.
- The come bet. This bet is available after the point is set and wins if the shooter rolls a 7 or 11, and loses if the shooter rolls a 2, 3, or 12. Any number other than the above will be considered as a point for the come bet.
- The don't come bet. This bet is considered a winning bet if the shooter rolls a 2 or 3, and loses if the shooter rolls a 7 or 11. As it is with the don't pass line bet, in the case of a roll of 12, the bet is considered a push. To win this bet the shooter must roll a 7 before the dice show a point.
In addition to the above, there are many other betting options, including the hard way bet, the field bet, the place bet, and the buy bet. For example, the hard way is a bet on a particular combination, such as the dice showing a hard six made up of two threes. The place bet is a bet on a particular number (other than the 7) being rolled before a 7. The payout on this bet varies depending on the odds of the number being rolled and can range from 7:6 to 9:5. Similar to the place bet, the buy bet offers a higher payout but comes with a 5% commission.
Before you choose a bet, you need to understand the payout odds available. Craps odds tables and online calculators can help you with this. You should also be aware that the house advantage can vary from bet to bet. So, while the pass line bet is the most promising option with a house advantage of only 1.41%, the field bet is the riskier one with a house advantage of 5.56%. The higher the house edge for the bet, the higher the potential payout.
Tips on How to Play Real Money Craps and Win More
Craps is a pure chance game where the dice decide whether your bet will be a winning one or result in a loss for your bankroll. Also, craps has a house advantage, which means the casino is always in the black in the long run. However, playing wisely and sticking to the tips below will increase your chances of walking away with a profit:
- Choose a version of the game that meets your expectations and requirements. For example, online casinos offer several craps variations including Vegas craps or Bank craps. VipArabClub offers a wide variety of craps versions so you can easily find what you're looking for.
- Decide how much money you're willing to spend on a craps game. Since the house has the advantage in the long run, there is always the risk that you lose. When choosing your bankroll size, take into consideration your financial means and your risk tolerance.
- Check the RTP of craps. While some online casinos offer low RTP versions of craps, most of the games available at VipArabClub casino have RTPs of 98.64% and higher.
- Stick with simple bets like pass line, don't pass line, come and don't come as they have the lowest house advantage. If you prefer to use numerical sequence-based betting systems like Martingale or Fibonacci, then using these betting options is a must.
- Use online casino bonuses. Another of VipArabClub's strengths is its generous bonus program with gifts and rewards for new and returning players alike. While bonuses designed specifically for craps are rare, you'll be able to use the extra cash given as part of the deposit match bonus promotions.
Finally, remember that both offline and online craps are a game of chance. This means that there is no single strategy that can increase your winning chances and thereby negate the house advantage.