How can I increase my chances of winning on slot machines?
Here are some do’s and don’ts you must follow to bring the odds to your end!
- Beware about the higher denomination slots! Dollar slots might pay you more than quarter, nickel, and penny slots, including higher risks with more significant average losses.
- You have to keep your bet high enough for progressive slot machines to become eligible for the jackpots. Moreover, these games have payouts lesser than others unless you win a jackpot.
- Play the game within your decided budget. Be willing to lower your bet at any spot, and if you reach the limit, quit the game. Quitting is better than risking an amount you can’t afford to lose.
- The pro-level gamblers always start placing small bets and then proceed to bigger bets when they win.
- It’s better to look for near misses. You have to scout for the games with jackpot symbols on their screens and reels. It may add a little intrigue to choosing the game, but it has nothing to do with future outcomes.
- If you’ve been gambling for quite a long time, you might be aware of string theory, in which cheaters scammed the game by fixing a string to the coin. Although most casinos aren’t using coins anymore, make sure you’re not using any such technique to win the game.
- Maximum bets don’t mean higher payouts for the online slot machines! It’s better not to bet more than one coin per line, as it won’t affect the payback percentage.