Useful Tips on How to Find Online Slots Offering the Best Winning ChancesCasino
Formerly found in bars, saloons and restaurants - and now available at Arabic online casinos - online slots are perhaps the most popular form of gambling. Every day, tens of thousands of Arab players spin the reels of various video slots for entertainment and to win big prizes. Although the games are as simple as two, the developers manage to keep gamblers engaged by offering new themes, game engines, in-game bonuses, and other features. Pick any Arabic online casino, go to the game catalogue and you'll find that online slots dominate there. The easiest thing you can do is pick a slot machine at random and start spinning its reels. Such an approach may be justified if you've come to the casino just to have some fun or to kill a few minutes of free time. However, if you're aiming for some big winnings, you'll need some tips on how to pick a good online slot, which we'll share with you later in this post.
How do Online Slots work?
If you're new to online slots, it's important to find out how they work before you spin the reels. Although the industry has seen many new game engines and bonus features, the concept of online slots has remained the same. So, here is the step-by-step guide on how to play online slots:
- First you need to decide how many paylines you want to use in a game round. There are slots where the paylines are fixed, meaning you cannot change their number. Playing slots with adjustable paylines, we recommend that you use them all.
- Decide on your stake. In some slots, you can select both the denomination and the number of coins to bet. For instance, by choosing 5 coins worth $0.20 each, you'll bet $1 per game round. Keep in mind, with some slots you can opt to bet per payline, and the total bet (including the number of bets involved) will be calculated automatically.
- All you have to do is start spinning the reels by clicking on the appropriate button. Keep in mind that after clicking the Spin button, you will not be able to influence the game result. Some slots also offer an Autoplay feature that allows you to automate the start of game rounds (multiple spins in a row).
Everything that happens next is the result of a random set of circumstances. In their early days, slots had mechanically driven reels. This meant that the randomness of the game results was ensured by the laws of physics. When moving to a virtual environment, slots have acquired a mathematical algorithm, which provides random game results. Called RNG (Random Number Generator), this algorithm generates two sequences of random numbers. Each number from the first sequence corresponds to a certain symbol (for instance, number 3 corresponds to a cherry). Numbers from the second sequence correspond to positions on the game grid. Thus, the randomness of every game result is provided.
It is interesting to know that only the slots developers know how the RNG works. Neither online casinos nor players can influence the operation of this algorithm, which makes it something of a black box. This leads to a lot of myths about online slots, according to which they are rigged. In fact, when you play at a reliable online casino, you won't fall victim to slots cheating. Among the several iGaming platforms available to Arab gambling enthusiasts, VipArabClub is the most popular because of its great advantages. Firstly, this gambling website is approved by Curacao eGaming, a respected regulator in the global market. Secondly, VipArabClub only uses certified gaming content from top vendors. Thirdly, its gaming portfolio is open to independent auditors checking the correctness of the RNG algorithms. This means that when playing slots on the VipArabClub website, you can be sure of the fairness of each game result generated by any online slot.
How to Pick the Most Promising Slot Game
So, online slots are pure chance games that don't give you any control over what happens in the game window. This means that the only thing you can do is pick a good slot with a high payout potential. Every time you choose a video slot, you need to pay attention to things like payout percentages, maximum winnings, volatility levels, available in-game bonuses and other things. So, let's take a closer look at all the important technical specifications:
- RTP. Also known as the return-to-player ratio, this parameter has an inverse relationship to what we used to call house advantage. For example, the house advantage of a slot with an RTP of 96% is 4%. It is easy to guess that the higher the RTP of the slot, the lower the house edge. However, keep in mind that RTP is a parameter that works for all players combined. So, if you play an online slot with an RTP of 97%, there's no guarantee you'll get back $97 for every hundred dollars wagered on the game. Think of the RTP as a percentage of the money going into the prize pool. For example, if a player were to wager a total of $1,000, then $970 will go into the slot prize pool, while $30 will go into the online casino as profit. You can find the slots with the highest RTP by doing a Google search. Additionally, there are websites that rank slots, including RTP.
- Volatility. No matter how high the RTP is, your results depend largely on how many game attempts you are willing to make. Basically, slot volatility is all about hit frequency (how often winning combinations land on the reels) as well as prize size. For example, low-volatility slots generate fairly frequent payouts, but with low price sizes. Such titles suit beginners and those who cannot boast a large initial bankroll. Also, if you prefer to use betting systems like Martingale or Reverse Martingale, then low-volatility online slots are the way to go. Finally, low-volatility slots are good for meeting the wagering conditions of casino bonuses. However, if you're willing to risk it for something really worthwhile, then high-volatility slots are the way to go.
- Bonus features. Today's online slots are advanced games with plenty of extras and unexpected twists and turns. From Walking Wilds and giant symbols to various modifiers, there are plenty of bonus features that make the gameplay more exciting and rewarding. However, nothing beats free spins in terms of effectiveness and potential profitability. So, we recommend choosing titles that feature free spins and re-spins so you spend less money on bets while getting even better chances of winning.
Before you play any of the slots, head to the paytable to find out what symbols are available and how much they are worth. Here you will see all the available winning combinations and payout multipliers. The lower the maximum payout multiplier, the lower the volatility of the game. Most low-volatility slot machines, for example, have a maximum payout multiplier of up to x1,000 of the bet size. Additionally, the payout tables may also show information regarding special symbols such as Scatters and Wilds. You can also read the user comments about the different slots to find out which ones hold the most promise in terms of payout potential.
Tips on How to Become More Winning Slot Player
So, let's say you've picked the right gambling direction and you've got access to a huge range of online slots for real money. Before you start risking your hard-earned cash, we've got a few tips that could make you a better online slots player, so check them out below:
- Start with the free demo mode. By joining VipArabClub, you can try almost any title without risking anything. Simply go to the online slots section, pick a title that suits you and click the 'Play for Free' button. The online casino will allow you to play a virtually unlimited number of rounds. However, be aware that any winnings you receive in demo mode are not available for withdrawal.
- Make bets lower than the average, especially if you are new to the game. This can make sense, especially when you play high-roller slots. By betting too high, you run the risk of losing your initial bankroll before the slot machine generates a prize.
- Make the right bets on progressive jackpot slots. The virtual VipArabClub lobby has slots with cumulative prize pools called progressives. In most of these games, you need to bet the max in order to unlock the jackpot feature. Due to the high stakes involved, we do not recommend playing progressives for long periods.
- Use the Bonus Buy feature if it is available. On average, you will need to make 100-400 spins to earn free spins and other potentially lucrative in-game bonuses. However, you can speed up the launch of the coveted feature by slightly increasing your bet. Given the promise of the free spins bonus, the Bonus Buy feature could be a great option for you.
Also, spend your bankroll wisely. Set limits on the maximum duration of the gaming session and the maximum amount you are willing to part with to avoid overspending. Finally, don't neglect the entertainment aspect of slots by choosing games that you find visually appealing and interesting in terms of themes.