Bitcoin Casino No Deposit Bonuses ExplainedCasino
One of the reasons why online gambling is so popular is the wide variety of payment methods accepted by online casinos. From the archaic - but very reliable - Bank Transfers to bank cards and payment system e-wallets, gamblers have a huge range of options for making deposits and withdrawing winnings. However, cryptocurrencies have been taking the iGaming industry by storm lately, offering even safer and smoother transactions. More and more Kuwait-friendly online casinos are accepting cryptocurrency, and Bitcoin is the most popular option among the plethora of virtual tokens.
The good news is that Bitcoin not only offers faster and cheaper money transactions but also encourages online casino operators to run promotions for those willing to play with the crypto. And that is a big step for an industry that has lacked payment innovation. So, the penetration of Bitcoin into the online gambling market gives a lot of advantages to players looking for great casino bonuses, with no-deposit promos being the most popular among them. So, keep reading this post to learn about Bitcoin no deposit bonuses, their benefits and how they work.
What Is Bitcoin No Deposit Bonus?
Bitcoin-friendly iGaming platforms strive to expand their user bases through various incentives including no deposit promotions. As the name implies, these are casino gifts for which you don't need to fund your casino account. Bitcoin no deposit bonuses can include free spins packages on popular online slots, as well as bonus money. However, since casinos can't afford to give away bonuses for anything, all these promotions come with wagering requirements. On the other hand, no deposit bonuses allow you to not only keep what you win but also to withdraw the money you get from the bonus. When choosing between the risk-free 'Play for Free' mode and the Bitcoin no deposit bonus, choose the latter option as there is a good chance that you will be able to meet the wagering requirements and collect your winnings.
How Does it Work?
If you've already used online casino no-deposit bonuses, you won't have a problem with their Bitcoin counterparts. The most important thing is your intention to use your Bitcoins to make a deposit in the future when you use your no-deposit gift in full. As with regular no deposit bonuses, you must follow certain steps as stated in the promotion terms and conditions in order to get your bonus, such as the following:
- Verify your details by providing scanned copies or photos of your identification documents;
- Recommend the online casino to your friends or acquaintances;
- Subscribe to the online casino email newsletter;
- Become an online casino's follower on social media.
The actions listed above are just a few examples of what you can be rewarded with a Bitcoin no deposit bonus for. However, keep in mind that almost any no-deposit bonus is subject to wagering requirements, so not every promotion is worthy of your consideration.
Types of Bitcoin No Deposit Bonuses
No deposit bonuses are just one of the incentives that online casinos have been using for a relatively long time, and Bitcoin hasn't really brought anything new to the table. Online casinos provide their gifts to both new and returning players. While the welcome promotions are meant to attract new users, the regular no-deposit bonuses are aimed at returning players to make them loyal. There are only two main types of no-deposit bonuses, and we will cover them below.
Bitcoin No Deposit Cash Bonus
This is essentially free money that you receive from the casino as a reward for doing something, such as verifying your identity. The bonus cash is credited to an additional account. However, you can use the bonus cash to wager on all games including online slots, live blackjack and online roulette, which is a great advantage. Before accepting (or rejecting) the Bitcoin no deposit bonus, read the terms and conditions carefully for the following points:
- The maximum amount of the bonus. Generally, online casinos only provide a small amount of a few fils. However, it's enough to try some games and even build up a nice initial bankroll.
- The time period for which you must activate the bonus. Since online casinos can't give away money to everyone, they impose certain restrictions, including the time for activating the bonus beyond which your gift will be canceled.
- Time to meet the wagering requirements. The casino may give you as little as a week to meet the wagering requirements in full. If you don't do this in time, both the bonus and the money earned from it will be forfeited.
- The maximum withdrawal limits. There's nothing worse than finding out that you can only withdraw a few files from a few KWDs you've won. Find out the maximum amount of winnings available for withdrawal before you join the promotion.
Finally, find out if the bonus is cashable or not. If it is cashable, you will be able to withdraw both the money you win and the cash bonus itself. However, keep in mind that cashable Bitcoin no deposit bonuses are very rare.
Bitcoin No Deposit Free Spins
The free spins bonus is exactly what it sounds like - you'll be able to make several spins of the slot's reels for free. Designed specifically for online slots, this bonus can go either separately or together with the cash bonus as part of the casino's welcome package. Here are a few things to consider about the Bitcoin no deposit free spins bonus:
- The number of spins. This is basically how many free rounds you can play. Keep in mind that the more generous the bonus in terms of the number of free spins you get, the more complicated the wagering requirements are.
- The value of spins. When you use free spins, you are placing bets that the casino is paying for with its money. And the question is how much the casino pays. As you know, the higher the size of the bet, the larger the amount of the potential prize. So, opt for a Bitcoin no deposit bonus with a higher spin value.
- Participating in games. Only rare free spins bonuses entitle you to use them on any slots. More often than not, there are only a few games participating in the promotion that you can use the free spins on. Check this out, as the participating games may not be the ones you would actually want to play.
In addition, all other restrictions placed on cash no deposit bonuses also apply, so take that into consideration. Anyway, Bitcoin no deposit free spins bonus is a great way to play slots without risking anything.
Understanding the Wagering Requirements
Even the best online casinos impose wagering requirements for no-deposit bonuses. Otherwise, players would simply withdraw their bonuses and leave the casino. However, do not be intimidated by this term as it is not as difficult as it may seem at first glance. In fact, it's the amount of money you need to wager in order to unlock a withdrawal. So, let's see how it works as an example.
Let's say you received a Bitcoin no deposit bonus of 1 KWD. In case the bonus comes with an x30 wagering requirement (standard wagering requirement at the VipArabClub casino), that means you need to wager a total amount of KWD 1x30 = KWD 30 to make winnings available for withdrawal.
As for the Bitcoin no deposit free spins bonus, the calculation here is just as simple. For example, you get 20 free spins worth 5 fils each with an x30 wagering requirement. This is effectively equivalent to a cash bonus of fils 5x20 = fils 100. So, to meet the wagering requirements of the free spins bonus, you need to wager a total of 100x30 = KWD 3.
So, since any no-deposit bonus is subject to wagering requirements, you will actually need to make a deposit to meet these conditions. However, with the bonus, you can try some games before you fund your account, which is a key advantage. Since you signed up with a Bitcoin-friendly online casino, why not take advantage of the free welcome gift? This could be a great start to your immersion into the world of gambling entertainment. So, if you like the casino where you received the no-deposit bonus, you can make a deposit and continue playing. Otherwise, you can find another place without leaving your hard-earned money in the one where you didn't have the expected experience.