Advantages and Features of Playing Free Online Blackjack InstantlyCasino
Blackjack has been a popular game enjoyed by thousands and even millions of people for centuries since its inception. Unlike other classic forms of gambling such as roulette or baccarat, blackjack is a game with a clear bias towards skill and strategy. As the online gambling industry develops, blackjack is now available at Arabic online casinos alongside other popular games such as online slots. The great thing about the online format is that there are now free blackjack games that you can play instantly without risking anything.
Today, anyone can join an Arabic online casino like VipArabClub to play blackjack available in a wide variety of versions. From classic blackjack to progressive options and blackjack tournaments, you'll easily find something that suits your budget, preference and gaming style. This article takes a closer look at online blackjack, focusing on the rules of the game, available versions and how you can try it instantly without risking your money.
Features of Online Blackjack
It's interesting to know that back in 1994 when Microgaming introduced its first online gaming club, it was online blackjack that was the first game available to users of that casino platform. One of the reasons blackjack was the first game to be brought online was its surge in popularity. Although online slots dominate online casinos today, including such a popular Arab iGaming platform like VipArabClub, live blackjack still occupies a special place in gaming libraries. Here are a few of the features of online blackjack that make it such a special game:
- Convenience of play. Now, to play just about any version of the popular card game, you don’t have to search for a land-based casino and plan your trip. By joining VipArabClub casino, you can play blackjack online instantly at any time of the day or night without having to wait for a table to become free. Moreover, you do not need to queue in front of the casino cashier to exchange money for chips since VipArabClub supports a variety of convenient payment methods, from debit cards or electronic wallets to prepaid payment solutions and cryptocurrency.
- The ability to play for free. If you choose VipArabClub as your gambling destination, you will be able to try any version of RNG-based blackjack without funding your casino account. Moreover, VipArabClub allows you to play their games – apart from those available in the live casino section – without having to register on the website. Just move your mouse over the blackjack version you’re interested in, select the ‘Play For Free’ option and try your hand at it without any risk.
- You can play at your own pace. What makes online blackjack such an exciting option is that you won’t be pressured by other players looking to play at the table. Instead, you’ll be playing an online blackjack game that is capable of handling hundreds or even thousands of Arabic gamblers at a time. This feature makes free online blackjack ideal for those new to the game and those seeking to improve their current skills.
The online blackjack available at VipArabClub lets you play the game instantly through the web interface. This means that all you need to do is to go to the online casino website on your PC or laptop, choose a game and play it. However, VipArabClub goes one step further and offers you a mobile-friendly online blackjack game you can enjoy on the go.
How to Play Online Blackjack
If you're new to online blackjack, the first thing you need to do is learn the game rules. Unlike online slots where you can only choose your bet size and hope that the right combination of symbols will land on the reels, blackjack is a strategic game where you must make each move consciously. If you take blackjack as an online slot game by making random play moves, you'll essentially be playing for a chance with a very low RTP, well below even some progressive jackpot slots. So, here are the rules of online blackjack, the basic strategy, and the common mistakes beginners make.
Rules of Online Blackjack
While you'll find the misconception in some online resources that your goal in the game is to accumulate a hand worth 21 points, you'll actually only need to hit a higher number of points than the dealer's hand worth. However, keep in mind that you can't go higher than 21, as in this case, your bet goes back to the house. Before the round starts, you need to place your bet. When playing free online blackjack, you'll be using fake money so you can choose any wager size you like.
As free online blackjack is a gaming application, you'll be interacting with virtual cards and chips. Plus, a computerized croupier will lead the action, following a strict algorithm. After you place a bet, the dealer will deal two cards to you as well as two additional cards to himself where one of them will be face up. Having an open card gives you some idea of the value of the dealer's starting hand so you can select the correct game move: hit, stand, split, double down or insurance.
In order to play blackjack online correctly, the first thing you need to know is how the cards are valued:
- All face cards are worth 10 points with the exception of the Ace. For example, having two Jacks gives you a starting hand worth 20 points, giving you a pretty good chance of winning.
- Numbered cards have a face value. So if your starting hand contains a 9 and a 7, just add those numbers up and you get a 16 that matches the value of your starting hand.
- An Ace is worth 1 or 11, depending on which value will help the player's hand the most. For example, if you have a King and an Ace, your hand is worth 21, a situation known in the game as "blackjack". In this case, you'll get a payout of 3:2 (6:5 in some of the greedier versions of online blackjack, which we recommend you avoid).
Below, we'll introduce you to basic blackjack strategy and why you should use it when you play blackjack at an online casino.
Online Blackjack Basic Strategy
Since online blackjack is a strategic game, it's no surprise that there is a basic strategy with which you can significantly increase your winning chances. According to gambling experts, with the perfect basic strategy, you can lower the house advantage in a game to 1-0.50%, which is much less than in most online slots. Once you learn the basic strategy, you'll always know when to stand, split, hit or double down. So, here are some tips drawn from the basic blackjack strategy:
- Always hit if your starting hand is valued at 8 points or lower. With such a low-valued starting hand, you're unlikely to beat the dealer, and that means you need at least one additional card to increase your chances of winning.
- Always stand with a starting hand worth 17 points or more. With such a high-value starting hand, there is a good chance that the new card will be too high, causing you to bust for 21 points. So, you should not go for an extra card if your initial hand is valued at 17 points or higher.
- Double down if your starting hand is worth 10 or 11 points. Since 10-point cards dominate the deck, there is a high probability that you will gain 20 or 21 points by taking an additional card. By choosing the double-down option, you essentially draw an additional card, doubling your initial bet. If successful, you get double the winnings.
- Never split 10s or face cards, as you will end up with two low-value hands with very low odds of winning.
- Always split aces and 8s, as this will give you two hands with fairly high winning odds.
Essentially, a basic blackjack strategy is a list of guidelines and tips that you follow to make the best play moves. Notably, you don't have to memorize the tips because you can easily find charts of basic blackjack strategies online. Free online blackjack is ideal for those who wish to learn basic blackjack strategy without risking their money.
Common Online Blackjack Rookie Mistakes You Should Avoid
Since many Arabic online casinos allow you to play blackjack games for free, your biggest mistake as a beginner might be to play for real money straight away without any training. By choosing VipArabClub as your gambling destination, you can try different versions of blackjack without any risk to prepare yourself for the real game. In addition, here are three common mistakes you should avoid when playing online blackjack:
- Not using basic strategy. This could be your worst mistake, as not following the basic strategy will result in more frequent losses. To minimize the casino's advantage, use the strategy charts available from many sources on the global network.
- Ignore the dealer's open card. To make informed gambling decisions, you should have at least some idea of the strength of the dealer's hand. For example, if the dealer shows an Ace, there is every reason to use the insurance option.
- Betting too high. Ideally, you should learn the basics of sensible bankroll management before making the switch to playing for real money. That means not trying to win back losses and setting strict limits on the amount of money you're willing to spend on bets.
So, online blackjack is a popular game among Arabic gambling enthusiasts. Combining luck and strategy, it provides quite high winning chances for players who use basic strategy. By avoiding common mistakes and managing your bankroll wisely, you can achieve great results with this game.