4 Ways to Maximize Your Winnings from RouletteCasino
It's been centuries since roulette was invented somewhere in France. As one of the oldest casino games, roulette has lost none of its appeals and is still very popular with Arab players. Just browse through the VipArabClub website and you'll find a multitude of different versions of Roulette, ranging from the classics like American and European Roulette to some exotic versions like Multi Ball Roulette or Lightning Roulette. Though roulette, just like online slots, is a game of chance, it offers a wider variety of betting options and can be a breath of fresh air for those tired of spinning the reels of slot machines. However, the specific nature of this game means that there is no strategy that can make you a consistently winning player since you won't be able to beat the house advantage. On the other hand, there are several ways to play roulette wisely, which helps minimize your losses, or, if you like, maximize your winnings. And so, sit back and keep reading for 4 ways you can achieve more outstanding results at online roulette.
Practicing Makes You a Better Roulette Player
Unlike live blackjack or online poker, roulette is not a strategic casino game, where your decision-making skills will enhance your success. However, although the entire gameplay is based on a wheel divided into numbered sectors and a ball, you need to start by learning the betting scheme. Although it looks a little confusing at first glance, the game creators have actually made sure that all bets are grouped together so that you can easily find what you're looking for.
In fact, roulette is a game with rules you can learn in a matter of minutes, which makes it a lot like online slots. On the other hand, you have a lot of betting options available such as Inside Bets, Outside Bets and Racetrack. You need to spend a little more time understanding the betting options available to you as well as the odds they offer. And there's nothing better than doing it in practice.
Fortunately, you don't need to go to a land-based casino and invest huge sums in a spinning roulette wheel, because online platforms such as VipArabClub can bring live roulette directly to your house. Simply head over to the VipArabClub website with your desktop or mobile device to try out online roulette in the risk-free 'Play For Free' mode, no registration is required. By doing so, you'll be able to try different versions of roulette, and learn more about betting options and in general about how roulette works. Once you feel ready to play for real money, you can register with the casino and make a deposit using any convenient method. What's more, VipArabClub will reward you with a welcome bonus that includes extra money you can spend on online roulette bets.
Know the Differences Between Roulette Versions
As you know, roulette originated in France. However, in the 19th century, it was brought by emigrants to America, where it became quite popular. Although we're used to calling this version of the game American Roulette, it's exactly what was brought out of Europe by the emigrants. The thing is that the Americans kept the game in its original form, while the Europeans decided to change the roulette wheel by removing the 38th sector containing two zeros.
At online casinos like VipArabClub, you can play both American and European versions of roulette. However, before you choose between these two games, you must understand the differences between them. Firstly, the European Roulette wheel has 37 sectors, whereas the American version has 38 (the double-zero sector is present). Secondly, European Roulette has a lower house advantage of 2.7%, compared to the 5.26% advantage of the American-style game. Thirdly, American Roulette has lower odds but higher payouts on some bets, making it a more exciting option for those wishing to win big.
If you're a beginner, we recommend European Roulette. With a lower house advantage, it gives you higher winning chances, thus maximizing your winnings in the long run. Finally, some online casinos also offer French Roulette, which is the most unprofitable for the operators. With two extra rules allowing players to win back half of their bet, French Roulette is the most promising version of the classic casino game.
Use Betting Systems Wisely
If you've ever played roulette, you probably know of any betting system such as Martingale, Fibonacci or Paroli used by professional gamblers. Based on numerical sequences, these betting strategies - theoretically - can increase the winning potential of the game. For example, here's how the Martingale System works:
- You need to start with a minimum bet size and choose Outside Bets with a 50/50 chance of winning or losing.
- If you lose, you need to increase your original bet size by half.
- If you win, you need to go back to your original bet.
The idea behind this strategy is that your next win can cover all your previous losses and even make a small profit. However, there are risks associated with using such betting systems. Firstly, there is a chance that you will fall out of your betting range before you make a win which will cover your losses. Secondly, there is a risk of going over your gambling budget. So if you are new to roulette, you should not use the above betting strategies to maximize your roulette winnings.
Play at a Reputable Online Casino
There's no betting strategy that works on a casino website that's been set up by scammers to take deposits from users. That means you have to choose an online casino you can trust before you play online roulette for real money. Here are some tips with which you can find a really good iGaming platform:
- Find out if the casino of your choice is licensed. There are several regulators whose licenses are considered to be valid in the Arab countries, with Curacao eGaming being perhaps the most reputable. Usually, the operators will put information about the license in the footer of the casino website. Check whether the license is valid, as it may have expired.
- Game providers. Although today's gambling market has several hundred providers, there are several names that specialize in online roulette, and Evolution Gaming, NetEnt, Playtech, Play'n GO and IGT are among them. Also, browse through the casino gaming portfolio to make sure that you also have access to live dealer roulette, which provides an even more immersive gambling experience.
- Payment tools. From bank cards and e-wallets to prepaid cards, mobile payment services and cryptocurrencies, there are many payment options popular with Arabic players. Go to the cashier section of the casino of your choice to see if it has a payment option that suits you. Also, find out how quickly you can get your winnings.
- Roulette bonuses. With a good bonus, you can greatly improve your initial bankroll and enjoy roulette for even longer. But before you sign up for a bonus, find out if it applies to the roulette version you like. Also, find out about wagering requirements and any restrictions you may have on how you can use your bonus money.
- Customer Service. Any really good iGaming platform has 24/7 player support, and you can contact them through multiple channels (live chat is a must).
Finally, browse through user reviews to find out about the quality of service in general and whether the operator is what it claims to be. Judging by the feedback from users, VipArabClub is the most popular gambling destination for those who prefer to play online roulette. Designed with the needs of Arab players in mind, VipArabClub boasts a well-diversified gaming portfolio that includes all popular types of online roulette, including a live dealer version. VipArabClub accepts multiple payment methods and processes withdrawal requests quickly, which is an added benefit. Approved by Curacao eGaming and using certified gaming content, VipArabClub guarantees the integrity of all game results.
More Tips for Playing Online Roulette
While every gambler wants to maximize their winnings at roulette, as we are dealing with a game of chance, the correct goal is to minimize your losses. And to achieve this, you need to stick to the rules of sensible bankroll management. So, here are some tips with which you will manage your gambling budget smarter:
- Set your winning goal. In simple terms, this is the amount of money you want to win during a gambling session. For example, you would like to win $100 playing for no more than 1 hour. Let's say one of your spins brought you $120 in winnings. And if your total winnings for the session were $100 or more, leave the game and do other things.
- Set a limit on your losses. While you may have a large bankroll, that doesn't mean you should spend all of your money in a single playing session. Set a limit on the maximum amount you allow to lose and stick to it.
- Manage your bankroll. Efficiently, this means you should select the stakes so that your bankroll is sufficient for the duration of the gambling session, which you have set in advance.
Finally, we recommend that you start off with bets below average, so you can enjoy the roulette game fully before your bankroll gets depleted if fortune isn't on your side.